Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HAPPY NEW EASTER

"This is my commandment:  "Love one another as I have loved you." There is no greater love than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.  You are my friends if you do what I command you.
It was not you who chose me, it was I who chose you to go forth and bear fruit. Your fruit must endure, so that all you ask the Father in my name he will give you.
The command I give you is this, that you love one another."
These words in John's Gospel Chapter 15 are just a few of the words spoken just before Jesus was arrested. 
As we head into the final week of Lent next week let us remember these words.  Let us put these words into action.  Let this Easter be the beginning of our New Year with resolutions to read, pray and follow the Gospels as did St. Francis in his life.  Then put all of this into action as St. Francis also did.
GOD BLESS YOU and THE JOYFUL SERVANTS wish all of you a blessed and faith filled EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment